Dilworth Cleanup Week Rules
- Set out garbage on the boulevard the night before your pickup day. Separate items of the same type into distinct piles. Please help reduce Cleanup Week volume by donating gently used items to local thrift stores. Many stores offer free pickup. Pickup will be as follows during Cleanup Week:
- Monday: Southeast and Southwest
- Tuesday: Northwest, Oakview and Kroshus
- Wednesday: Northeast - From Highway 10 to Ditch 50
- Thursday: Northeast - North of ditch 50; Orchard Estates, Woodbridge and East View
- Friday: Little Italy and Summerwood
- We collect tires, rims and batteries, as well as small amounts of building materials.
- We will pick up appliances and microwaves once a disposal fee is paid at City Hall and pickup is arranged. Disposal of appliances can be done anytime throughout the year. Contact City Hall with any questions.
- Residents can bring yard waste to the southwest corner of the maintenance building at 600 Center Avenue West.
- The Clay County Landfill will be open on Saturday, May 5 from 8 a.m. until noon to accept waste from Clay County residents for a fee. The landfill's normal operating hours are:
The landfill is located at 3301 190th St. S. in Hawley. Visit Clay County Landfill site for more landfill information or call 218-299-5079.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month: 8 a.m. - Noon
- The Clay County Household Hazardous Waste Facility will be open during Cleanup Week for Clay County residents on:
The facility accepts residential paint, cleaners, adhesives, pesticides, motor oil, oil filters and other chemical items. The HHW facility is located at 2729 Hwy 10 E, Moorhead, MN. Visit the Clay County Household Hazardous Waste Program site for additional details and year round hours, or call 218-299-5077 for more information.
- Saturday, May 5: 8 a.m. - Noon
- Monday, May 7: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 9: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 12: 8 a.m. - Noon
For more information on Dilworth solid waste and recycling, call 218-287-2313.