Fargo Cleanup Week rules
- Set out garbage before 7 a.m. on your pickup day on
boulevard only. We will throw away any container that is not a garbage
- Limit two appliances per household.
- We collect logs and brush up to 10” in diameter.
- We collect tires and rims.
- No wood, building material or
concrete will be accepted.
- We will accept small propane tanks if valves are
- Electronics such as TVs and
computers should not be set out for pickup. Instead, please recycle
them during our Electronics Recycling Event on Saturday, May 5th
from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Fargo Solid Waste, 2301 8th Ave. N. For more
information, call 241-1449.
- Do not set waste oil, paints, varnishes and other
household hazardous waste (HHW) out for pickup. These items can be taken
to our HHW building at 606 43½ St. N. This building is open year-round.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays. The building is also open the second
Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to noon. Call
281-8915 for more information.
- Our landfill is open year-round to accept your large
items for a fee. Landfill hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Fargo has
drop-off sites for yard waste.
Web site for more details on these and other garbage-related topics.